Friday 1 September 2017

Stippled Blossoms for 2 special birthdays.

I was asked today to make cards for 2 ladies celebrating special birthdays over the next week.
Time was against me a little, because these needed to be done quickly so that there is time for them to be signed by all the staff where we work.
I decided to get out my SU Stippled Blossoms set again, and do the same card but in 2 different colour ways.
Here's the results...





I stamped the design on inside of each card to match, using the more detailed stamp of the set. I've seen this done before and really liked the resulting 'backing paper', and i'm really happy with how they both turned out.




Only wish that I'd realised that i'd run out of lilac/purple gems BEFORE I stamped and stuck it all down!

I stamped the flowers and leaves using Memento dew drop inks.
The colours used for the pink card were Angel Pink & Rose Bud, and for the purple were Lulu Lavender & Grape Jelly, The leaves for both cards were stamped using Pistachio & Olive Grove.

Hopefully they'll like their cards.

I'm entering the challenges at:
Crafty Creations - anything goes
Simon Says Stamp (Weds) - anything goes
MAWTT - add a number


Thanks for stopping by today.


8 comments:

  1. Hi Jo, beautifully made cards...perfect for any age ! Good luck with the MAWTT Challenge. Janice DT MAWTT http://createdbyjan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are beautiful, thanks for joining us at MAWTT, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are lovely, Jo. I like multilayer stamps because they are so detailed.

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards Jo :-) both of them are so pretty! I love the flowers and the special tri-fold, the whole design of these is stunning! :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are gorgeous cards. I love the colour combos and fab layout. The flowers and gems are very pretty!
    Thank you for entering the Use a Number Challenge at MAWTT !!
    Hugs Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards, love the matching inserts too
    Hugs Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards - Thanks so much for sharing your creation with us over at the Crafty Creations Challenges Blog.
    Kristina DT

    Crafty Creations Challenges Blog
    Cards by Kristina

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are beautiful. Thank you for sharing with us at MAWTT. Beckie x

    ReplyDelete