Tuesday 25 July 2017

For my friend...

I wanted to make my doggy loving friend a birthday card using some of the stamps from my Tim Holtz Crazy Dogs stamp set...


I coloured the images with promarkers before fussy cutting them out.
The background was made using a paw print embossing folder by Darice, and I used a spellbinders die to cut a frame into the front of the card.
The sentiment is made from stamps by Craftwork Cards (Label Tape Sentiments), and a Clearly Besotted word die.

I'm entering this card at:
Penny's Paper Crafty - anything goes

Thanks for looking, have a lovely day xx

1 comment:

  1. Jo your friend will love their doggy card, what a great idea. I love this sweet image and adding texture by embossing the background with paws it perfect. Great card and thanks so much for sharing it with us over at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge and good luck.
    Hugs
    Kathie PPCC~DT

    ReplyDelete