Wednesday 1 June 2016

Hoppy Birthday

It's time for another mid-week post for From The Heart Stamps.
My card for today uses the current sketch for our I {heart} sketches challenge...



The twist this time is to show us your colouring skills :)
Join in the challenge, and everyone who plays will receive a $1 discount code for the store, and if you are the challenge winner, you will receive a $5 discount code to the store! :)
Remember though, you must use an image by From The Heart Stamps to be eligible, and please include a pic of the sketch in your blog post too, it's in the rules!

So, did you grab the FANTASTIC freebie at the weekend? Frog and Frozen Flies.
It was only available for free for 48 hours, so I hope that you did.
If not, but you absolutely lurrrrve this froggy (and who wouldn't?), it's available to buy in the store, just click on the link above and it will take you right there.


I love this fun image. It was a joy to colour up with my promarkers, and real easy to fussy cut around too.
This weeks sketch is perfectly CAS and well suited to focus on the colouring of the image, so I do hope that you'll join in with us this week too.
I used papers from Lawn Fawn's 'Let's Polka in the Meadow' paper pad, and the sentiment is one of 5 that you get as a bonus when you buy this image.

I'm entering this card at:
The Male Room - critters and/or bugs
Crafting By Designs - June anything goes challenge
Creative Inspirations - anything goes

Thanks for stopping by, enjoy the rest of your day :)

4 comments:

  1. This is just fab Jo!!! What a great card - this image is so fun :-) Think I might use this image for my nephew's bday card next month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning sweetie, this is gorgeous I love the image and your colour choice, hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely fabulous! Love the image and the flys on the lolly are just perfect. Sorry to be so late commenting, but thanks so much for playing along with our Critters challenge at The Male Room! Deborah, DT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool sketch and super fun card!!

    ReplyDelete