Wednesday 2 March 2016

Mid-week inspiration

Hello! it's time for a little mid-week inspiration for From The Heart Stamps.
My card for today uses the sketch from this weeks I {heart} sketches challenge...



Join in the challenge, and everyone who plays will receive a $1 discount code for the store, and if you are the challenge winner, you will receive a $5 discount code to the store! :)
Remember though, you must use an image by From The Heart Stamps to be eligible, and please include a pic of the sketch in your blog post too, it's in the rules!

Here's my card...


I've used Kitten Surprise, coloured with promarkers, then fussy-cut out.
The main papers are both by My Mind's Eye, from their 'Life of the Party' pad.
The die-cut flowers (Die-namics) were also cut from a pad called Life of the Party, except it's from Basic Grey and not MME.
The sentiment is from Graceful Sentiments, a really beautiful sentiment set.
I finished the card with flat-back pearls and sequins.

I hope you'll join us this week, and remember there's a new blog hop this Friday, so be sure to join us then if you can. :)

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute! Love how you coloured these little puddy cats Jo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THIS...IS...SO...CUTE! Love how you colored the kitties, no actually, I just love the entire card! Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete