Wednesday 9 March 2016

Happy Birthday Rich

It's my son in law's birthday today. He is a big Wolverhampton Wanderers fan, so thought i'd have a go at making a card which looks like the back of a shirt...



This card was real easy to make, the hardest part was lining up the dies (Dienamics By The Letter/Number) on the orange card stock to cut out his name and age. To add a little interest, I embossed the top and bottom with a stars folder by Darice.
I edged the sides with white card stock, then I backed this panel with funky foam so that I could raise it from the black card base.
Then finished the card with a football die-cut (Quickutz - Soccer Ball).

1 comment:

  1. This is great Jo! I have no idea what their shirts look like but I do know this is a winning card!!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete