Friday 12 February 2016

Shake your tail feathers!

Good morning :)
I'd like to share a card i've made for my friend's daughter, who's celebrating her 24th birthday today...


I've used this fab stamp set by DigiStamp Boutique called 'Cluck cluck set'.
The sentiments shown are also with the set, and I've coloured the images using promarkers, ooooh I had so much fun colouring this up, I was singing whilst doing it, and I bet you can guess which song, lol ;)
The pink patterned paper is by Echo Park (Little Girl), and the purple spotty piece is by Dovecraft (Back to Basics).
I finished with flowers, cut using my Die-namics Flower & Leaf Trio die, leaves cut from green shimmer paper using 'In Stitches' dies by Clearly Besotted Stamps, and some card candi coloured with my pear green promarker.

Here's the inside of the card, this will raise a smile I think...


I'd like to enter this card at:
DigiStamp Boutique - February's customer competition
Passion for Promarkers - Papertastic!
MAWTT - Things with wings
Seize The Birthday - Anything goes (no topping)
Little Miss Muffet - Anything goes
The Ribbon Girl - February card challenge
ABC Challenges - A is for Animals

Thanks for stopping by today :)

10 comments:

  1. A cute image and a gorgeous bps. Thanks for joining us at ABC, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww this is so cute, I bet your daughter will treasure it. Thank you for joining us at the Ribbon Girl, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
    Hugs
    Gina xx
    http://www.ribbongirl.co.uk/catalog/

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a brilliant card Jo - I love 'punny' cards! This image is fab and you have coloured it brilliantly too :-) I also love the inside - fantastic! Your friend's daughter will love it! Have a great weekend :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card, Jo and i totally like the inside **smile** - great image too !!

    My new crafty home: My Crafty Home

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card with great colouring. Thanks for joining our challenge at ABC challenges.
    Hugs, Iwona

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my! I have just got to get this image. It is so funny. Love your colouring Jo. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such an amazing card! Your photography skills are amazing! Do you have any tips or tricks you are willing to share? Thrilled to have you join us at Seize the Birthday with this wonderful creation!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic card Jo. I really like the image and your colouring is perfect. Gorgeous papers and layout. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week for Natalie's 'papertastic' challenge. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning card Jo, love the pretty pink and gorgeous design papers...fab colouring too my lovely! Thanks for joining in the fun at Passion for Promarkers last week :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aw - this is so cute! i love the shade of pink, thank you for playing along at MAWTT this week hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete