Tuesday 7 October 2014

Our Anniversary

Today is my 14th wedding anniversary. I actually met my husband on this day, 19 years ago.
He's my everything. Happy Anniversary Dave xx


I've used Cabaret from Kenny K because Dave saw it some time ago, and said that he liked it as it reminded him of me.
Now, let me just say straight away, that in reality I look NOTHING like this image. I don't own any black peep-toe boots ;)
But, my hair is a similar style, so i'm guessing that's what he meant, otherwise he seriously needs to go to Specsavers, lol.
Anyway, I have had this image for a while now, and I haven't used it until now (my bad).
I've coloured Cabaret with promarkers, then fussy-cut her out.
I've placed the image over top of a die cut heart (Heart of Hearts die by Impression Obsession)
Either side, i've used the Staggered Heart Border die by Die-namics.
The paper is from My Mind's Eye, Stella & Rose, Mabel paper pad.
The sentiment is from 'For Everyone' stamp set by Clearly besotted Stamps, and 'Husband' has been cut using my By the Letters Die-namics dies.
I've added a bit of bling with some flat-backed crystals to finish.

I'm entering this card at:
KennyK's Krafty Krew - anything goes (twist: orange & black)
The Ribbon Girl - glitz & dazzle (do the crystals count?)
Paper Makeup Stamps - anything goes
Crafty Little Fairies - Only one DP
Cute Card Thursday - spots & dots

Thanks for looking :)

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful anniversary card. Love your coloring, the hearts and bling. Thanks for joining us at Paper Makeup Stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Jo, love the image and fab design. Congrats to you both.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. FABulous Anniversary card..
    If you're hubby says it reminds him of you..then it must.
    LOving your design and sending Congratulations to you Both x
    Thank you for joining us at KennyK's Krafty Krew.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bet he loved this card Jojo. I certainly luuuuurve the colours. Scrummy card. Hope you had a fab day x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card, Jo...I'm sure your husband loved it! Happy anniversary to both of you!

    Thank you for entering our challenge at Crafty Little Fairies, and good luck in the draw. We would also love you to join us again in future challenges.

    Hugs,
    Jennifer. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant card. I love that your hubby says it reminds him of you but you think he needs to go to specsavers! Hilarious!

    Thanks for joining us at Kenny K's Krafty Krew

    Lucy (Core 4 DT)

    ReplyDelete