Thursday 6 February 2014

For Evie

Here's a card i've made to celebrate a little girl's first birthday...


I've used my favourite Mo image for this card, Spit Happens.
The pink heart paper is from a DoCrafts me 2 you paper pad and the purple dotty paper is by Dovecraft.
I've added punched shimmer vellum daisies with gems to their centre for the jewel effect.
The hearts, swirly fronds and leaves were cut using Marianne dies, and 'Evie' was cut using Die-namics By The Letter dies, still waiting for stock of the number dies so I used an uppercase 'M' and trimmed it down for the 1 ;)

I'd like to enter this card at:
ABC challenge - DT call
Simon Says Stamp - have a heart
Mo's Challenge - J is for...just adorable & jewels
MAWTT _ use vellum or parchment
Papertake Weekly - anything goes
I Love Promarkers - birthdays
Creative Inspirations - anything goes
Cards Galore Encore - bling!

thanks for looking :) xx

15 comments:

  1. Ah this is so sweet, what a great image, its adorable, Love your use of the vellum, Thanks for joining us on MAWTT, Love Hazelxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two coincidences. A friend in America has just sent me this image on a card and I love it . She put googly eyes on mine and I have it on my desk now. Makes me smile every day. Evie is my granddaughter's name !
    Love your card especially the colours. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both :) x

    Mrs A, this is one of my favourite images, I always smile while colouring it, and I bet it looks cute and funny with googly eyes lol, Evie is a lovely name too xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable image beautifully coloured. Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers good luck Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww sweet card Jo! Love that cute image!
    Lizy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just adorable Jo, Love the papers and your colouring is beautiful!
    love the layout too.
    Thanks for joining us at Mo's xx
    Hugs Mau xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely, gorgeous card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute image and such a fab layout too! Lovely card hun :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  9. So beautiful, thanks for joining us at MAWTT. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A fantastic creation! Thanks for playing at PTW! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card. Beautiful colours. Thanks for entering our DT Call at ABC Challenges.

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a sweet card, perfect for a 1st birthday.Thank you for joining us at the Cards Galore Encore Bling It Up Challenge#2

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aww! Jo, this is just the cutest hun, love it!

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card, love your pretty die cuts and cute image, thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations, hugs, Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card Jo, so sweet and pretty.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete