Saturday 1 February 2014

Birthday Bunny

White Rabbits!
February 1st...can somebody tell me what happened to January? whooosh! and it was gone.
Although it does now mean that my birthday is just 4 weeks away :)

I don't have a white rabbit to show you today but I do have a grey one.
It's Super Saturday over at Little Miss Muffet, so that means a special offer in the LMM store, where you can buy some rubber at a reduced price until Wednesday.
This is Birthday Bunny, and is one of my favourite LMM images (you might have guessed that from my watermark)...


Bunny has been coloured with promarkers, as is usual for me.
The backing paper is by Prima, from their 'Forever Young' pad, one of my new purchases from Craft Mojo.
The plain(ish) band across the card is a strip of Fancy Pants paper, free with a craft magazine from a year or 2 ago.I found this piece in my scraps tub and was delighted that the colour matched nicely.
The sentiment is from TLC Creations.
I've left the label on the image of the gift blank so that the initial of the person who will receive this card can be added to it when the card is written out.

Do you LOVE a challenge? then check out our current challenge over on the LMM blog ;)
Talking of challenges, i'd like to enter bunny at:
Crafty Catz - anything goes
Passion for Promarkers - anything goes
Cute Card Thursday - something new (the prima paper)

Enjoy your weekend xx

4 comments:

  1. This is adorable, Jo! Love the colors and sweet image! Great coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card, Jo! Cute image, fab papers and great colour combo!
    Thanks for joining in with our 'Anything Goes' challenge at Passion for Promarkers this week! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous Jo.I loev the sweet bunny and your design and colour combo are stunning.
    Thanks for joining in my theme this week at PFP :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the colours! Thanks for joining us at CraftyCatz! Kim x

    ReplyDelete