Thursday 2 January 2014

My fave five

I recently took part in Debby's challenge to choose our favourite five christmas makes, my post for that is here (or you can scroll down).
Well Debby is also asking us to choose our favourite five makes from all our cards of 2013 too. So I thought i'd join in too. It's nice to take a look back through the cards we have made, triggers some nice memories too.

You can find the link to each card's original post beneath each photo, just click on the name of the main image used...


 using The Stamping Boutique, Tulips



 
 using Motivet, Cat with Flower



 
 using Beccy's Place, Blossoms



 
 using Bugaboo, SB Strawberry Basket



 
 using Little Miss Muffet, Polka Dot Pals Andy




 
using hand cut and punched card



 
 using Little Miss Muffet, Sunflower Patch


Yeah, I chose seven, sorry Debby! hope that's ok, but I did originally have 11 favourites and whittled it down to 7 lol.

Thanks for looking, have a great day! xx

9 comments:

  1. What choices for 2013! Love the blossoms card - sigh ;>) I need to case some of these~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. case away Julie, thank you for your sweet comment, Happy New Year x

      Delete
  2. Hi Jo! Wow these are great cards, I can see why they're your faves! I totally love the Berry Sweet card, but my fave is the kitty who ate the birdie... hehe! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all fabulous, Jo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, firstly, I love the change to your Header :) Actually, no that's wrong. No. It's not wrong that I love the change! It's wrong that it came first! I should have said Happy New Year my Lovely Friend. I hope 2014 is good to you. And next, in whatever order you like, I love your selection of cards. They are just so you and perfect in every way xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweets x
      Actually the header is a temporary thing, i'm thinking of doing a complete blog overhaul but haven't decided yet what to do lol.

      Delete
  5. Thanks for your comments ladies xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous selection of cards Jo, I really love your style as you always add such interesting detail! Many thanks for the heads up with my blog the other...I almost went into tantrum mode lol! :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful selections of cards Jo, they're all fabulous. Had a chuckle over the miserable cat one.
    Thank you for joining in with My Favourite Five of 2013.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete