Friday 10 January 2014

I'm his Leia.

It's my husband's birthday tomorrow, and I'm using this image for his card this year... Han & Leia by MayzyArt, and it's a freebie too! My hubby likes the Star Wars films so this is perfect.


I coloured it using my promarkers, then fussy cut out.
The papers are from MME (Stella & Rose, Hattie) although the text paper at the bottom is a scrap left over from a digi paper that I colourised a while ago.
I framed these papers with brown funky foam strips that I 'sort of' made to look like a belt by setting eyelets into it.
The greeting is a punched heart from silver mirror card, a 'u' cut using a By The Letter die, and 'Husband' stamped from a Fizzy Moon stamp set.

I'd like to enter this card at:
Papertake Weekly - anything goes
Penny's Paper Crafty - anything goes
Charisma Cardz - birthdays
Wags n Whiskers - anything goes
Crafty Calendar - let's celebrate

3 comments:

  1. Fab card, great design, thanks for joining us at Charisma. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card, great image! Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz.
    Joanne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card and love the layout! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar this month.
    Hugs,
    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete