Wednesday 4 December 2013

Meowy Christmas




The image is taken from Happy Meow Year from The Paper Shelter. I was lucky enough to have won a whopping $20 prize earlier in the year, and this set was one that I chose, I'm using one of the cats from this set for my Sister's christmas card from my son.
My grey promarkers seriously need replacing, they are very dry, but on this occasion it helped with the fur a little bit!
The papers are both by Dovecraft, Back to Basics Modern Christmas, and Merry Magic.
The greeting is a Stamps Away stamp, and 'auntie' has been cut using my Die-namics By The Letter dies.

I'd like to enter this card at:
Passion for Promarkers - sketch
Papertake Weekly - anything goes
Sentimental Sundays - traditional christmas colours

3 comments:

  1. oh thats fab!!
    Thank you for playing along with us over on the PFP challenge blog
    hugs Lou

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your fabulous, cute card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. brilliant card jo.i love the fun kitty and stunning design and papers.
    Thanks for joining us this week at PFP :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete