Saturday 13 July 2013

Bugaboo Christmas Blog Hop!

Every day this week, there will be something fabulous going on at Bugaboo with brilliant prizes along the way.
You can click on Santa to join in the fun! ;)
This is the first stop on the hop...


Second stop on the hop is the LMM challenge blog.
This is where the Little Misses have joined in too, using some of the new Fancy Sunbonnet christmas release, here is my card...



This little darling is FSB Christmas, you can buy her, in rubber, on her own, but the real deal is to buy her and her 3 sisters together as a combo. Check them out over at Little Miss Muffet Stamps.

I used my promarkers to colour, then framed her so that I could add the big red bow beneath her, I was trying to get a vintagy look to this card, hence the paper used (Kaisercraft - Christmas Tradition)
The sentiment is another one of my designs, from the craft sheet, Ticket Sentiments - Christmas.

I'd like to enter this card at:
Crafting when we can - Christmas in July
Crafty Sentiments - Christmas in July
Inky impressions - Christmas in July

Hope you enjoy the hop! xx

6 comments:

  1. FAbulous Jo, love how you framed her and that big bow is lush!!! hugs, Karenx

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card Jo, I love the colors you chose and that bow is fabulous! So happy to see you playing along at Crafty Sentiments and Inky Impressions this week. Hugs my friend:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card! Sweet image. Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a fabulous creation! I love this, and this little bonnet girl looks so cute! Thank you for joining us at the Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge. I hope you play along with us again soon!

    Jackie, Crafty Sentiments Designs DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a fabulous card Jo, I love the colours. Have a great weekend. X

    ReplyDelete