Wednesday 15 May 2013

Blue Christmas

I'm late with my Rudolph day card for the challenge over at Aunty's Forum this month, but as the challenge is set until the 25th of the following month, when there will be a new one set, i'm still ok.
This time, Karen set the challenge, and gave us a theme of Blue Christmas.
Here's my card...


Both the image and sentiment are from the same set, a freebie with a craft mag last year, made by Hot Off The Press, and called 'enchanted christmas' (I've used the snowflakes from the set on this card). I stamped them with SU ink, ballet blue. I forgot how much of a lovely shade of blue this colour is. The patterned paper is by Echo Park and is from their 'All I want for Christmas' collection.

I followed Amy's sketch from Freshly Made Sketches. I'll be entering this card there, as well as:
Crafty Creations - KISS
The Crafty Bloggers Network - O's and X's challenge
(Ribbon, Stamps, Gems)

Thanks for looking :)

7 comments:

  1. Your Blue Christmas card is lovely, Jo! Beautiful little ornaments, too! Very pretty! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this shade of blue for Christmas cards. The swirls on this tree are so pretty and I love the little stars. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Christmas card Jo! Love the image and the blue colours. A perfect KISS card for our challenge at Crafty Creations. Thanks for joining us this week. Hope to see you again soon. Meighan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Jo, this is stunning!
    Hugs,
    Cazza
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this Blue Christmas card! Beautiful! So glad to see you at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That tree is just lovely in blue and I love all the swirls on that stamp. Gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh wow this is gorgeous. Its a beautiful shade of blue and the die cut is stunning.

    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Bloggers network this month
    Claire x
    (DT)

    ReplyDelete