Sunday 25 September 2011

DT call for Sketch Saturday

We are currently looking for 2 new DT members!

Do you have your own personal blog?

Can you make one card each week?
You can use any craft materials you like to make your DT card but you must use the sketch provided.
We'd need you to post about our challenge on your own blog each week, leaving links to SS and to our sponsors on all posts.

Can you leave comments for our challengers?

Can you take a turn hosting a DT week.
you would need to make your own sketch for the challenge, arrange a sponsor, and arrange the guest designer (GD) too.

if you're interested, and want to know more, all details can be found HERE

3 comments:

  1. Ooooooh, me, me, me!! ;) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jo, thanks for stopping by my blog and suggesting that I might try out for the DT, unfortunately at the moment I am snowed under with things to do, but you never know maybe another time. Would be happy to guest if you need anyone though.
    Thanks again
    Kimx

    ReplyDelete