Wednesday 6 July 2011

Cupcakes that don't have calories :)

This card has been made using the cupcakes that I designed for Cupcake Craft Challenges.


I used my step by step digi sheet, well I used half of the sheet actually because the sheet has enough for two 3D toppers, or for 6 individual images if preferred.
I also have an over the edge 3D topper and a sheet of digi stamps available too for the same cupcake design. You can find them HERE, at my new blog...



other items used:
SU creamy caramel cardstock
SU more mustard patterned paper (inside)
SU sentiment from 'crazy for cupcakes'
acetate
white cardstock
white gel pen
Xcut 4cm border punch - sparkler
crystal gems

Thanks for looking xx

4 comments:

  1. Oh CS, you know I love your acetate cards and you know I love your Cupcakes, so of course, it goes without saying that I LOVE this card!! Fabulousness. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jo this is amazing!! Love it :o)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was going to say don't let Fluff near the cupcakes but I see her nose has sniffed them out already.
    Great card. Off to see your new blog now.
    p.s. have sent e-mail to you.
    Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are deliscious Jo, i hope we are going to be seeing more digi stamps from you, love the card idea.
    emma x

    ReplyDelete