Saturday 4 June 2011

PBC3 challenge winner!

Thank you to everyone who entered last weeks birthday challenge over at Sketch Saturday, and to those of you who entered the draw to win my PBC.

The winner of my Party Box Candy is...

Ruby! (Ribenaruby)

with this gorgeous card...




Congratulations Ruby! :)
Please EMAIL ME your full postal address so that I can post your prize.
I hope you like the goodies that I have put inside.


You can see a full list of all of our PBC winners, as well as our main challenge winner who wins that amazing goody bag worth £50 from The Craft Barn, by visiting Sketch Saturday now :)

And remember, a new sketch challenge goes live at 8am today :)

Jo xx

2 comments:

  1. Morning Jo
    I'm doing great thanks and hope you are too. Need to drop you an email soon about some more design work ;-)
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many thanks Jo, I'm overjoyed and delighted! Off to email you. Have a great weekend too. Ruby x

    ReplyDelete