Saturday 2 April 2011

Sweet Goodbye

It's time for me to say goodbye as a DT member for Sweet Stampin.
I've loved being part of such a fun challenge blog, back from the very first day when Emma started up the blog for crafters who used Stampin Up products, through to now, where you can now use whatever products you wish as long as you follow the theme for the week, and there really is a fab mix of themes!

I'd just like to say a HUGE THANK YOU to all of the Sweeties, past, present and Guest Designers for your friendship and inspiration, thank you to the fabulous sponsors, and thank you to all of you, the sweetie followers and challengers... it's been an absolute pleasure! xx

4 comments:

  1. Oh Jo. I'm so glad for Sweet Stampin as it gave me you. You've done so much for The Sweetie Factory, right from the start, you are just brilliant. But I understand your reasons. It's been a funny old week hasn't it. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jo...you will be sadly missed but as we all say family comes first.

    Take care and all the best.

    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the very best, Jo. Do come and visit us when you and I'll hop over to "see" you often! Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will miss you Jo but still be visiting here. Thanks for everything you've done for SS.

    Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete