Thursday 6 January 2011

for a few challenges

I'm entering a few challenges with a card that I made for my daughters friend's 21st birthday...


I have used SU cardstock, and the SU stamp set 'cheers to you' for the 3 cocktail images.
The dotty paper is by Kaisercraft, it's from their Christmas Carnival collection and was free with a mag.
I added a bit of glitter to the number 21 in the handwritten sentiment, and a few glitter dots to represent bubbles on the drinks.
The navy ribbon I have had for years, probably 3 or 4 years, so it's about time I used it eh?

I'd like to enter this card to the following challenges...

Papertake Weekly - anything goes

Charisma Cardz - birthdays and celebrations (happy 2nd birthday charisma!)

Cute Card Thursday - out with the old (my ribbon)

thanks for stopping by today :)

7 comments:

  1. Very nice! What I would do for a drink at the moment! Love the papers and teh layout.
    Hope you had a lovely Crimbo and have a very happy New Year!
    Linds x

    ReplyDelete
  2. fab card love the paper thanks for joining us at papertake weekly
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is so fabulous Jo.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card for a 21st Jo! Love the look of those cocktails... I'm always on a mission to use up the old stuff too, not easy when there is so much gorgeous new stuff appearing constantly! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is perfect for a 21st birthday. I love the spotty paper and the colour of it with that ribbon. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. a lovely birthday creation! Thanks for joining in with Charismas big Second Birthday Bash challenge this week! Gemma :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy New Year.

    Love the card - great colour combo.

    Hugs
    Valxx

    ReplyDelete