Saturday 27 November 2010

Combined DT card.

I don't usually like to combine my DT commitments as I like to make a card for each one, but I was a little pressed for time this week, my son is 12 today :)
Happy Birthday to Jake xx  He's growing up so fast!

So here's my card for Sketch Saturday and Sweet Stampin...

picture quality isn't very good, sorry.

I have used this lovely Hanglar image and coloured her with watercolour pencils and promarkers.
The patterned paper is called 'ski slope' by Stampin Up (love it)

The layout is using this weeks sketch from Sketch Saturday, our sponsor this week is the fabulous The Craft Barn.



The challenge over at Sweet Stampin is 'buttons & bows'
I have made a paper bow and used the same paper beneath the clear buttons.
The added pin is by Pretty Pin Embellishments, who are our sponsor for this week and gave the DT a pin each to use on their cards (thank you PPE)
don't forget, we also have a monthly sponsor too, Blackleaf Studios.

And remember to stop by here tomorrow morning at 9am when I will announce the winner of my blog hop candy, you will also be able to see a full list of winners over at Sweet Stampin at the same time too.

Also, You have just a few days left to apply to be a Sweet Stamper yourself, our DT call closes this coming Friday, 3rd December at 10pm GMT.


I'd like to enter this card into the challenges over at Meljens and Fairy Fun Fridays, who both also want us to use buttons and bows this week.


Thanks for stopping by today xx

5 comments:

  1. Hi sweetie loving your fabulous card hanglar looks awesome. Happy Birthday to Jake hunni I hope he has a fab day. My youngest is calle Jake he is 14 they really do grow tooooo quick lol.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cyber Sis! I cannot believe it's Jake's birthday again, it has come round so quickly! Wowsers. That is also how I feel about this lovely card, it is gorjuss. I just love it. Hope your weekend wasn't too stoopidly busy, but I know exactly what is like at your work this time of year! ;)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this!! So rich and gorgeous! Thanks for playing at Meljen's Design this week!
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. love your faux stitching and coloring. Thanks for bringing out those buttons & showing off your bows to the fairies this week at FFF!! good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable card. That paper definitely is wonderful and your image is colored so beautifully! Great take on the buttons and bows challenge. So happy you could join in the fun with the fairies at Fairy Fun Friday.

    ReplyDelete