Thursday 16 September 2010

...and here's the other card

made for my sons friend...



I used this months freebie from KennyK downloads and coloured him with my SU markers.
The papers are from Provocraft, it's called Tags, Bags & Boxes and is usually sold for use with a cricut machine (I sold my machine last year) I think the papers are fab and they are the same designs in different colourways.
I distressed the edges by scraping them with my scissors and then punched out and ink-distressed some stars to complete the card, I think adding a succession of musical note diecuts would be just as fab eh? unfortunately I don't have any lol, so I used stars ;)
The sentiment is computer generated.

I'd like to enter this card for the current ABC challenge - D is for distressing

Thanks for looking :)
xx

4 comments:

  1. This is fantastic card Jo! love it, and those papers are fab
    emma xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Jo, another fab-u-lous card! And the stars look wicked hon :o)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love this card, everything, papers, colours, stars, image, all fabby sweets! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fab Jo. Thanks for playing along with the ABC challenge. Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete