Saturday 26 June 2010

Brown, Blue & Green...

We have a colour combo for you this week over at Sweet Stampin.
Brown, Blue and Green

I had the perfect paper in my stash for my DT card this week...


It's by EK Success, designed by Stacy Claire Boyd, this particular sheet is from her Mod Squad collection and is named 'Leaf it'
I have had this paper for at least 3 years though so if you would like it for yourself I couldn't tell you where to get it from nowadays (sorry), but at least you know the name of it if it will help in your search :)

I wanted this beautiful paper to remain eye catchingly gorgeous so decided not to embellish the card with 'extras', I think the cute birdie image by SU (fun & fast notes set) is just lovely and is just enough to finish the card. I really like this simple card.

My fellow sweet stampin teamies (Team Emma) have created more stunning DT work this week, please go take a look for yourself, and then, how about you show us your Brown, Blue & Green colour combo entries, we'd love to see how you interpret the challenge this week.

Have a lovely weekend! xx

2 comments:

  1. OMG! OMG! OMG! Oh this is total chocholate gorgeousness! Love the image and the papers Fab fab fab!*standing ovation!*
    Linds xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab choice of paper for this week's challenge and a lovely card! Warmest wishes, Lesley

    ReplyDelete