Saturday 27 March 2010

Sweet Stampin #19 - Sketch

Back again with my card for this weeks challenge over at Sweek Stampin :)
This weeks challenge is a sketch for you to use.
Here's my card...


The cardstock was stamped using a flower stamp from SU's 'spring solitude' stamp set,
the image is from the 'a flower for all seasons' stamp set and is coloured with matching SU markers with an added touch of glitter to the tulips.
I used my SU eyelet border punch to make the scalloped border, the paper is from my stash and has bits of mica in it so that it sparkles when the light catches it, it's really beautiful paper, I bought it years agao and was lucky to find a piece left that I could use on this card.
The flowers were punched using X-cut retro flower punches.

I used this particular colour so that I could send this card to my friend Terry for her birthday last week, Purple is her favourite colour.

Thanks for looking, hope you all have a fab weekend xx

4 comments:

  1. Love this Jo, the colours is gorgeous

    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Jo, your cards are all so beautiful....your like a card making machine lately!

    beautiful card, love the image

    love emma xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cyber sis, this is such a lovely spring card, I love those colours! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Theres a little something coming to you.

    ReplyDelete