Thursday 17 December 2009

Yippeeeeeeee! I won!

Many thanks to all of you who voted in the card challenge comp I was recently in

Wohooooo! I won!


I won £10 to spend on SU goodies, so after I placed my order with Emma, she knocked £10 off my bill, I now own 2 new SU punches, a mat pack and an adorable stamp set called 'A flower for all seasons'

my card was card #3

The most fiddly bit about this card was making the faux threading through the tiny holes made by the eyelet border punch, I also used the teeny dots to add feet to the adorable owl image (dots are waste from the same punch used on a leftover piece of the yellow cardstock)

So once again, thank you for voting for my card,
not forgetting a huge thank you to Emma for the wonderful prize and for giving us such a fun challenge in the first place!

5 comments:

  1. Yayyy, congrats hun, it's a fabby card, great design!

    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course you won, it's a lovely card, the fiddling was worth it! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeeepeee!!! sorry honey i should of posted it on my blog really...i forgot! duh
    congratulations, it was a superb card and very very cleaver!
    love emma xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card Jo.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats...stunning card......
    I have an award for you on my blog!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete