Saturday 3 October 2009

Ria's DT week on Sketch Saturday :)

This week it is the turn of the lovely Ria to give you all a sketch for this weeks challenge over at Sketch Saturday.
It is Pet's Day in Holland today and Ria would like to honour our furry or feathered companions by dedicating this weeks challenge to them :)
She has lined up not one but TWO sponsors, so that means 2 winners! YAY!

Ideally Ria would like us all to make our cards with a pet theme, but I desperately need to make more christmas cards and the only animal themed christmas stamp I have at hand at the moment was the one I used last week, and that is too big for Ria's gorgeous sketch.
So I used Tilda instead, just as cute as a pet, but not so furry :D
hmmmm, she does have wings though! ;)
anyway, I hope Ria will forgive me for not using an animal themed stamp.
I must get out the rest of my christmas stamps, I need them!

Here is my card, I flipped Ria's sketch...


All the papers are by Stampin Up, yes the same 'ski slope' collection I used last week.
I used the same paper to back onto the clear buttons that I used in the centre of the flowers too.
Hmmmm, I wish I had added some leaves now, maybe I will do that before I send this card.

Thanks for stopping by, please go visit the fab DT's blogs too, all the links to their blogs are in my sidebar, over there >>>>>>>
and also in the sidebar on the Sketch Saturday blog too.

8 comments:

  1. Hi Jo, beautiful card hun, love the sweet Tilda I've not seen her before, and the papers are gorgeous
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. toc, toc ...
    Enchanted whit your postcard.Beautiful papels,adornments, color, and disposition.I am going to inspire by your postcar for a layout and lacking me to end and album.
    Up even soon and kisses

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful christmas card,Jo!
    And Ria will forgive you,i sure of that :)
    Have a wonderful saturday,
    hugs from Maya :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. well, i'd be more than happy to have a tilda as a pet!! especially as they can't make any noise!! lol!
    Gorgeous card Jo...love the colours scheme...
    Paula xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really sweet Jo! Perfect card!
    Hugs Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, beautiful Tilda and what wonderful colours and details.HUGS COCO

    ReplyDelete
  8. well if i know Ria she might just about forgive you as your card is o cute, not sure about me thou as i didnt even see the bit about the pets oops : )

    lvely b/p, i love this set and am sorry to see it go

    love emma

    ReplyDelete