Saturday 3 January 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR BLOGLAND!

I hope 2009 is kind to you all and that you all have a happy and healthy year ahead.
I'm still getting over the flu virus, but can see a light at the end of the tunnel now, just got to get rid of this nagging cough!

Well today is the first sketch of 2009 for sketch saturday, and the first DT week of the year!!
This weeks sketch is by the extremely talented Emma, who incidently is also offering an awesome prize for this weeks winner!!! a selection of goodies with a RRP of £20 !!!!!!!!! wow! what a prize eh?
Here is my card using Emmas sketch, I have used my stampin up papers yet again ;) I love them! The butterfly quartet image was given to me by my friend Debs from Auntys forum, as was the friend heart image, all I did was watercolour onto them and then bring all the elements together, added faux stitching with my white gel pen, then added the flowers with their shiny centres to finish. Hope you all like it, and hope you all have fun with the challenge this week ;)


10 comments:

  1. a fabulous card Jo,
    love your heart and papers that you have used. hope that you manage to shift that cough. hug srachxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year Jo xxx

    Fabulous card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh beautiful card Jo !!!
    hugs coco

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this Jo it is so cheery in this cold weather. I love the heart. Hope you feel better soon. Pascale :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jo, Happy New Year hun, sorry you've still got this terrible virus. Hope you feel better soon.

    Oh I love your card, the image and papers are gorgeous.
    Have a great weekend
    hugs
    Tracie :)x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card! Love the zesty colours!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card Jo, really beautiful warm colours. Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this Jo! The colors are wonderful! Happy New year! Hope it is filled with inky goodness! Hugs Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jo, this is such a fabulous card hunny. I hope you are well and 2009 is proving happy and fruitful! big hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete