Saturday 1 November 2008

Sketch Saturday #23

It's DT week over at Sketch Saturday!
This weeks fabulous sketch is designed and hosted by Coco! (Merci beaucoup mon amie!)
Coco has also given us the option of using an autumnal theme too, so I just had to use my 'Windy Tilda' stamp. I stamped Tilda on plain card and used watercolour pencils to colour her in, then I stamped her dress and hat on 2 different patterned papers and paper pieced them onto the other image.
The card base is cut from Chatterbox Chateau Upholstery cardstock, which is gorgeous double sided cardstock. The patterned circles are cut from Papercellar's wedding collection.

I have since stamped a greeting on the bottom left corner so that I could send this card to a friend.
I think the layout that Coco has given us would be excellent for christmas cards too, don't you think?

9 comments:

  1. Wow Jo a gorgeous autumnal card using the adorable tilda! I love the sketch too. I have just seen Debbies card using the same sketch and they both look so very different, yet fab!! Hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that stamp Jo and you made a gorgeous card with it. It fits the theme Coco suggested perfectly. Gorgeous colours!! Good to have you back!!!

    xxx
    Mariska

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree!! That circle in the middle of the design would make a perfect Christmas bauble. Love your card Jo. Very blustery and pretty.
    Hugs
    Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous jo .. love those autumnal colours and image
    pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Jo, the colours are yum and love that Tilda :)

    Marlene x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card Jo, love the Tilda image and colours...perfect for Cocos autumnal option. Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you Jo!
    Your card is beautiful thank you for participating in my sketch!
    now I have my ratrapper delay saturday!
    good day !!!!
    hugs coco

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your card Jo,
    I have just used on of your older sketches and thought you may want to have a look.
    Here is my blog.
    Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jo

    a beautiful card !

    Have a great weekend !

    xx mandy

    ReplyDelete