Sunday 7 September 2008

Thank you Mariska, and congratulations!!



My new friend and fellow DT member Mariska has awarded me and the rest of the DT this wonderful award. Thank you so much hunni, I'm thrilled to bits! and honoured that you think i'm worthy of this award (((hugs)))

Rules for the JAVABLU AWARD:
1. The winner can put the logo on their blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 5 other blogs.
4.Before listing the nominees give a brief reason why you chose them
5. Put links of those blogs on yours.
6. Leave a message on the blogs you have nominated.

This is gonna sound like a cop-out, but I too would have chosen my fellow DT members, after all that is why they were chosen in the first place, they are all so talented, full of creativity, friendly, and I'd like to thank them all for giving me and countless others so much inspiration.
so girls, please also accept this award from me too xx


now for the Congratulations!

Mariska is celebrating 1000 blog hits in just a month! wooohooo! wtg!!
thats quite an achievment, but not hard to see why people stop by her blog, her work is awesome!
To say thank you to the many visitors to her blog she is giving away 2 wonderful stamps,
I'm not going to say too much more on here, as I want you all to go see her blog for yourselves to find out what you have to do to win ;)
Good luck everyone! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment