Tuesday 30 September 2008

Arty Girlz 'red' challenge

It's been aaaaaaaaaaaages since i've entered an Arty Girlz challenge, sorry Julie & Crissi, not intentional of course, just been so busy lately and haven't had much time to craft at all, however my daughter asked me to make her friend a birthday card for her, " She likes nightmare before christmas and the colours black, white and red" was what Laura told me so I made this card and matching notepad/keyring (which has a jack skellington charm attached too). Laura said she loved them! which always pleases me cos as some of you may know, it aint easy pleasing teenagers is it!! lol.





the red background paper used is from my Cricut tags and bags paper pad, the L and U were embossed with the argyle cuttlebug folder, Jack's head was hand drawn and used to replace the letter O in Lou
Hope you like it!

7 comments:

  1. Stunning work hun well done xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is awesome.
    Fantastic card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tolle Geburtstagskarte!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely FAB as always Jo! Your daughters friend will love them

    I've never seen the film myself but my SIL is mad on it

    Thanks for joining in with the Arty Girlz challenge

    Julie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. your so clever jo thats one great card Lou is gonna love it and the accessories.

    Thanks for joining in with the Arty Girlz challenge.

    crissi xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww Fantastic Card!
    Jx

    ReplyDelete