Friday 29 August 2008

So Busy!

I haven't blogged here for what seems like ages, partly because we've been on holiday (north Wales), partly because theres things to sort out before Jake goes back to school next Tuesday and Emma and Laura have to sort out Uni and College places too, and partly because...

Sketch Saturday has a design team!!! wooohooooo!

Was such a difficult job to do, needed help deciding from my kids and friends. but I am so happy with the team, as i'm sure you will agree when you take a look at all their amazing work on their blogs, the links are there at the top right of this page ;)
Tomorrow is sketch #14, and of course I don't expect them to have card examples ready for when the post is published in the morning, but I will add any examples that they do make during the week. Please keep checking, they are an extremely talented bunch and are sure to inspire you in many ways.

Ok, off to craft! I desperately need to get ink and glue on my fingers, and hopefully create summat worthy to be alongside the fabulous DT! *gulp*

2 comments:

  1. congratulations on your new DT:) snif, I have not been successful, but it is not very serious, I look forward to the sketch of tomorrow:)

    *Brocéliane*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jo, oh wow hunnie thank you so much - Yeahhhhh !!! Im so excited, thank you :)x

    ReplyDelete