Thursday 12 June 2008

Bits & Pieces...

...is the theme this week over at Tilda & Friends ATC challenge blog, to use up left over bits of card etc.
I have used a scrap piece of purple card that I had previously punched a few flowers from, I used this card as a stencil to ink through with white ink onto a purple ATC blank, I then shadow inked the 'stencil' and layered that on top of the ATC blank. I added pearlescent flower embellies to the centre of the flowers and then stuck Tilda on top, which i've coloured with watercolour pencils and brush markers. I added the fibre and flower brad to finish.


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful ATC ! Very great work ! Love it !
    http://lemondedevali.canalblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty ATC with Tilda, love the purple/white colour combo. thanks for joining in the fun with us this week. annie x

    ReplyDelete