Monday 26 May 2008

Postage art...

... is this weeks challenge over at Inchy By Inch, and this week there is blog candy up for grabs!! kindly donated by Nina Perrin at Purple Faerie Paper Crafts.
I printed out a postage stamp design with a christmas theme, cut it out, and stuck it to a red glittered inchy blank, then added a sprig of holly and made a 'santa belt' cut from card and stuck across a corner.
I wanted to add a 'fur' edge using cotton wool but then it would have been bigger than an inch squared, so thought about adding white 3D paint to the edge, but I couldn't find any to hand, so had to leave it as it is.


5 comments:

  1. Brilliant inchy Jo what a great idea hun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool inchy Jo!! Love it... I dunno how you just manage to make one! I have to do at least 3 or 4 at a time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how cute is that love all the glitter

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is brilliant - I love the added Santa belt! Thanks for joining in again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It came out great without the snow! This would look great on the center of a card for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete