Monday 3 March 2008

Thank you Jane



WOW! another award!, thank you to my lovely friend Jane who has given me this award.
I know Jane through Auntys Forum, although we've never met, we have been online buddies for about 2 years now. In fact there is a strong friendship between all of us on this fantastic site, theres always someone to share a laugh with, to get help from, to support each other, even to cry with if you need to.
Thank you for this award Jane and thank you for being my friend xx

And I dedicate this award to ALL of Auntys members ;)
It was my birthday on Saturday and I received the most beautiful birthday cards and gifts. Thank you all xx

4 comments:

  1. Belated birthday wishes to you Jo,
    I hope you had a super day... congratulations on another award.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I detest all parrots called Gizmo!!! Thanks for the award hunni - have blogged about it now! 3 posts in 1 day - I'm pooped! *g*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations - you deserve this!

    ReplyDelete