Wednesday 20 February 2008

Yesterday, while shrinking bunnyz, I also made 2 pirate charms, the ships wheel and the jolly roger flag, using a couple of the many stamps that I won in a competition on Auntys Forum last year. These stamps were donated as a prize by Tanda Stamps. I made this for my son, he has hung it off the zip of his pencil case.





I have already showed you my Dad's birthday card that I made for him from my kids, but I haven't shown you the card I made for him from Me and my hubby, here it is...




5 comments:

  1. your charm is fantastic... I need lessons to use stamping and shrink plastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card Jo... but that pencil case charm thingy is absolutely wicked!! Those beads are fab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card but WOW WOW WOW at the pirate charm Jake's got such a clever mummy !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card and I love the charms , they are fab, my boys would love them

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Jo, and the charm is BRILLIANT!

    ReplyDelete