Friday 29 February 2008

Wow! I've been given TWO awards!

How lucky am I?
I have been given this award by
Inspired Crafter, who have featured my pirate charm on their blog! woohoo!
I'd like to say a big THANK YOU and say I'm honoured that you liked my charm.





Also, My friend
Sian has given me this fab award. Thank you Sian, You've made my day too! xx



Now I choose 5 other people to give this award to....

Julie - just love her style!
Rosie - has the ability to make awesome work from almost anything!
Jan - makes spectacular cards using different techniques
Kerry - makes the prettiest cards and is so supportive of others work
Sarah - when I saw Sarah's fab skinnys I knew that I must give these a try myself, watch this space!


Here's what you have to do:

1) Write a post with links to 5 blogs you find of interest and that inspire you.
2) Acknowledge the post of the award giver.
3) Display the logo 'You make my day'.
4) Tell the award winners that they have won by commenting on their blogs with the news.

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Thank you so much Jo, and thank you for your lovely comments about my stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You deserve the awards, and wow, being recognised on the Inspirational blog, it's a great blog and well done you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ;) you have made my day today, check out my blog to see why!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations - you deserve the award!!!

    ReplyDelete