Tuesday 19 February 2008

Bootiful Stampz DT work

woohooo! I have new bunny stampz to play with!
Sally from Bootiful Stampz sent her design team (Lesley and me) some bunnyz to get to work with.
I have stamped and coloured loads of bunnyz in preparation for upcoming projects, but thought I'd show you a quickie I made for my son last night.
He wanted me to make a bookmark with a rugby ball and his name on it.
He didn't want "lots of fuss" infact, he drew me a diagram of what he wanted, lol. But I asked him if he'd like a bunny on it, he said as long as the bunny wasn't girly then that would be ok, lol.
So I matted and layered white, red and blue card, handcut a rugby ball, stamped his name, then stamped a peeking bunny and watercoloured it, but made bunny's nose have the St George cross. Jake's happy, altho he has told me that I have to laminate it for him so it doesn't get ruined. A job for later then!






The following picture is of a few bunnyz that I have stamped onto shrink plastic, coloured in using permanent pens, punched a small hole into then grabbed the heat gun and shrunk down to approx 3cm in size. I've attached jump rings ready to use them in jewellery and/or cards (infact, I have made something using the pink bunny but can't show it you just yet..watch this space!)
Bunnyz used are Love U Bunny & Peeking Bunny

Will be uploading more DT work by the end of the week!






1 comment:

  1. Brilliant Jo!! The shrinkies are great fun too! You're taking to this DT stuff like a duck to water... :D

    ReplyDelete