Thursday 7 February 2008

ARTY GIRLZ challenge - frames

This week over at Arty Girlz the theme is 'frames', My Dad will be 65 in March, so I have made him this card from my kids. Just incase you are wondering, I haven't spelt Gramps wrong, lol, my kids call him Grumps, although I have no idea why because he isn't a grumpy person!
I used a couple of filmstrip diecuts that my good friend Rosie very kindly sent to me as a RAK.
I used them to frame the photos of my kids, I was going to use a photo of my Dad in the spare film cell but decided to draw a caricature of him instead to make the card more fun!

7 comments:

  1. WOW Jo this is fantastic!!

    Your dads going to love it and your caricature is brilliant!!

    Thanks for joining in with Arty Girlz once again :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is brilliant. Lovely work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow amazing card jo just love the caricature lol and the designis so clever.

    Thanks for taking the time to join in with the Arty girlz.

    criss xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card, great idea using the film strip

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely frames JO, thank you for your kind comment on my blog ! Fab X

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great, fun creation, he'll love it.

    ReplyDelete